Initial Concept Design
- Site Visits
- Know what you can afford
- License Reece
- Keep an open mind
- Know your city traffic patterns
- Your Due Diligence
- Learn and benefit from other restaurants
- Site selection based on different criteria’s.
- Deciding on the restaurant concept
- Traveling to different cities or countries for adaptation of concepts
- Making an interior plan (basic) & getting a interior consultant on board
- Cost analysis & ROI Evaluation
Before opening, we will get in touch with your local authority to plan your business You will also need a specific license if you want to do the following things:
- Other Government Licensing
Project implementation is the most crucial part while setting up the Food & beverage outlet. It will majorly involve finalizing & implementation of the following points.
- Interior Finalization
- Designing the Outlet
- Complete Hiring of Consultants
- Kitchen Equipments Manufacturer
- Food Consultant i.e. Chef & Team
- Beverage Consultant, if required
- Kitchen Setup & Planning
- Purchasing for furniture, upholstery, Hollowware, Glassware, Cutlery, Crockery etc.
- Culinary Design & development.
Implementation & Training
- Usage of Start up cost
- Fixed and variable operating costs (Rent is fixed, Staff costs are variable)
- Forecasted number of covers and average spend. (Best and worst case scenario)
- Analysis of the likely gross profit on food and beverage
- Analysis of your likely breakeven point
- A budgeted monthly P+L and forecasted cash flow analysis.
- Food & Beverage Menu Setup
- Freezing on all the requirements of CCGH
- Hiring of all staff i.e. Senior Managers to other staff (Food & Beverage staff along with Admin, HR & accounts)
- Setup of Stores, MMS & POS software’s.
Your Property. Our Priority.
Need Help ?
+91 9903067771 /
033 4601 1103
Residential | Commercial
Reach Us :
2, Maharshi Debendra Road. Kolkata-700007